Valentine's Day is just around the corner and we're here to help you look and feel your best this holiday season. Whether you're spending it with a special someone, your gal pals, or just treating yourself, we've got you covered with the latest beauty trends that will have you turning heads and feeling confident. BTW, you can get all of these products at Pink Noire 152 N Avalon, Memphis, TN.
1. Bold Lips: I love a red lip. Red is the color of love, and nothing says "romance" quite like a bold red lip. This year, try switching things up with a deep burgundy or a brighter fuchsia. No matter what shade you choose, make sure your lips are moisturized and ready for the spotlight.
2. Glowing Skin: Who says you have to wait for summer to have a sun-kissed glow? Achieve a radiant complexion by using a highlighter on your cheekbones, down the bridge of your nose, and on your Cupid's bow. Pair with a natural, dewy makeup look and you'll have a glowing complexion that's sure to make hearts skip a beat.
3. Eye-catching Eyes: Make your eyes the focal point of your look with a bold and beautiful eye makeup look. Try a smoky eye with shades of purple or blue, or go for a classic cat eye with a pop of metallic glitter. Either way, you'll have eyes that sparkle and shine.
4. Natural Hair: I have been natural for 10 years and I encourage everyone to embrace your natural hair this Valentine's Day. Whether it's a wash-and-go style, twist out, or braid out, showing off your natural hair texture is a beautiful and empowering way to celebrate yourself and your unique beauty.
5. Nailed It: Don't forget about your nails! Anytime I am feeling overwhelmed a little self-care by treating myself to a mani-pedi or a new nail design is an instant pick me up. From classic reds and pinks to glittery metallics, there's a nail look out there for everyone.
No matter what beauty trends you choose to embrace this Valentine's Day, remember that the most important thing is to feel confident and comfortable in your own skin. So, go ahead and try something new, have fun with it, and don't forget to spread the love.
Wishing you all a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with love, laughter, and beauty.